HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

To: Everyone in the world play Xbox, Xbox 360, & Xbox One

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dimitri
General
General

PostSubject: To: Everyone in the world play Xbox, Xbox 360, & Xbox One   Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:40 pm

Hey sugar daddy,

Not sure if you’ve heard, but Xbox One is now available. That means we can start playing games like
Battlefield 4. I know, I know. You’d rather watch cat videos on the internet than watch me fight the bad guys, but hear me out on this. Xbox One is actually for both of us. Seriously.
I put together a list of reasons why the console could benefit you and me—together and apart, but
mostly together:

1. Games! Maybe you don’t LOVE games like I do, but there’s really something for everyone. While
I’m playing Dead Rising 3, you might like mind-bending strategy games. And since you were just
begging me to spend quality time, I’m willing to play Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag just with
you. It's a win-win!

2. Entertainment for both of us. You love football and I love movies. Well, with the Xbox One, we
can love both. We can catch your favorite team AND check out my favorite movie. Just think of
all this togetherness we're going to experience. It's gonna be awesome!

3. It will help us get fit. The console offers Xbox Fitness free with Xbox Live Gold through
December 2014* so we can get the guns we've always dreamed of, while working out to Tracy
Anderson.

4. Play with others. You've been encouraging me to find new friends, and it just so happens that Xbox One has the best multiplayer service that filters out jerks. So don’t you worry. If we get an
Xbox One, I’ll be making new friends in no time.

5. We can talk on Skype with your totally normal brother whom, of course, I love dearly. Heck, we
can even talk to them while we watch your favorite TV show. So what do you say? Let’s be like an awesome movie montage—just me, you, and my our Xbox One—
together at last.

Xoxo,
Me

p.s. Did I mention how handsome you are? And how I really appreciate that you forgave me for that
thing about the car that time?

p.p.s If (or should I say when) we get an Xbox One, you have dibs on the first multiplayer game that we experience together.

p.p.p.s Long story short: I really, really, really want one for the holidays—y'know... for us.

To: Everyone in the world play Xbox, Xbox 360, & Xbox One
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1